2018 marks the 60th Anniversary of the Wheel Loader for Case Construction.
- The first CASE Wheel Loader, the 4-wheel drive W9 was first manufactured in 1958, followed by the 2-wheel drive W5 the following year.
- Initially they were made in the tractor plant in Racine, WI, then production gradually increased. The engine, frame, bucket and loader arms were all made by CASE.
- In the late 80’s Case introduced the 21 series Wheel Loaders as we know them now. They were marketed as 21st Century ready models, hence the 21 series name was born. The first model introduced was the 621 and the offering was gradually extended to 10 machines from the 21F through to the 1121F.
- The new G-series models were released to the American market in 2017, generating great reviews from the industry there.
- 2018, the new AG PLUS loader was introduced to the New Zealand market for silage and agricultural applications.